[Montreal]- This Friday, Pierre Beaudoin was confronted by Montreal SFTers who let him know that he should be ASHAMED!!! As the Bombardier Aerospace CEO and son of Laurent Beaudoin (the head honcho), Pierre needs to know that Bombardier is WRONG for aiding and abetting the Chinese government’s occupation of Tibet. Lets keep reminding Bombardier that until they are out of Tibet, We will follow them, follow them wherever they may go! There isn’t an ocean too deep; a mountain too high that can keep, keep us away!! I have no luv for Bombardier… and no luv 4 Google.
- RT @TenzinL: Incredible how much @SFTCanada has done in 2017 on so little ($). Check out their impressive highlights & show your support if… 4 weeks ago
- RT @tenzinster: This morning outside @cafreeland’s office calling on Minister Freeland and PM @JustinTrudeau to raise human rights abuses i… 1 month ago
- Tibetans and #Tibet supporters gathered here at the Foreign Affairs Minister @cafreeland's office in downtown Toron… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- For more info, check out: bit.ly/sft-halloween2… All proceeds go to fund SFT Canada’s work for the Tibetan movement and youth empowerment. 2 months ago
- SFT Canada is back for our famous halloween party and this year we present you "Nightmare on Bloor St." happenin Oct. 27th @ Lithuanian Hall 2 months ago
SFT Canada on Flickr