[Montreal]- This Friday, Pierre Beaudoin was confronted by Montreal SFTers who let him know that he should be ASHAMED!!! As the Bombardier Aerospace CEO and son of Laurent Beaudoin (the head honcho), Pierre needs to know that Bombardier is WRONG for aiding and abetting the Chinese government’s occupation of Tibet. Lets keep reminding Bombardier that until they are out of Tibet, We will follow them, follow them wherever they may go! There isn’t an ocean too deep; a mountain too high that can keep, keep us away!! I have no luv for Bombardier… and no luv 4 Google.
- We will be hosting a Q&A after where Director Carey Russell will also be present so we welcome you to come join the discussion! 1 day ago
- A series of short films, it explores the lives of contemporary Tibetan refugees in India as a result of the occupation of Tibet by China 1 day ago
- Come join us on Saturday, Oct 21st at Revue Cinema, from 11- 1pm for the Film Screening of 'Tibetan Stories' made by Director Carey Russell 1 day ago
- RT @SFTHQ: Students for a Free Tibet stands w/ @joshuawongcf @nathanlawkc & Alex Chow against Chinese attempts 2 silence them & other freed… 2 months ago
- RT @aderojas: This #MomoCrawlTO thing was a fantastic idea. Delicious Sunday afternoon ☺ https://t.co/zDUx4MnrR6 2 months ago
SFT Canada on Flickr