[Montreal]- This Friday, Pierre Beaudoin was confronted by Montreal SFTers who let him know that he should be ASHAMED!!! As the Bombardier Aerospace CEO and son of Laurent Beaudoin (the head honcho), Pierre needs to know that Bombardier is WRONG for aiding and abetting the Chinese government’s occupation of Tibet. Lets keep reminding Bombardier that until they are out of Tibet, We will follow them, follow them wherever they may go! There isn’t an ocean too deep; a mountain too high that can keep, keep us away!! I have no luv for Bombardier… and no luv 4 Google.
- RT @ProjectTibet: The City of Ottawa has proclaimed May 21st as the Tibetan Community Day with recognition of the success of the... https:/… 1 month ago
- Happening Now: please come by parkdale school & write down a message to commemorate H.H. Panchen Lama's 28th bday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Join SFT Canada, RTYC Toronto & TWAO from 2-8pm today @ PCI school to commemorate the 11th Panchen Lama's birthday #FreePanchenLamaNow 1 month ago
- Spotted in 'Little Tibet' today #FreePanchenLamaNow https://t.co/6wuPd5X7br 1 month ago
- RT @SFTHQ: SFT Exec. Director Pema Yoko reads statement at Tibet, Hong Kong, & Taiwan Conference for Freedom, Democracy, & right to Self De… 1 month ago
SFT Canada on Flickr