As Kalaa the Great says: Hey hey hey!
So this conference in Santa Barbara has been, well, sexy. Whaddowegot? We have lascivious leader, poetic participants, sublime sunshine, titillating training and great grub. The Canadians down here are all on track two: training for trainers. This means that soon we will be passing on the skills we have acquired here to all of you… and by soon, I mean this summer in Montreal!!! I am really looking foreword to implementing and sharing some of the tactics I’ve been taught, especially those involving work with the media. SFT conferences are meant to inspire and
One more message: S.U.R.F on!
- RT @DalaiLama: I always consider that the shape of the future is in our hands. The past is past and can’t be changed, but the future has no… 2 days ago
- Free Tibet! Action Camp is coming to Canada for the first time ever! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Happy Lhakar everyone ! Did you know that Tashi Wangchuk was sentenced to 5 years in prison for "inciting seperatis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Happy Tibetan Independence Day! #Feb13 #SFTCanada #SFTFam #TibetAnthem #FreeTibet https://t.co/bjq0pLLKcX 4 months ago
- RT @AlwaysSonam: Definitely my favorite Olympian - @chloekimsnow. Giving us Asian womxn lifeeeee. Slayyy, Chloe, slayyyyyy! 4 months ago
SFT Canada on Flickr