As Kalaa the Great says: Hey hey hey!
So this conference in Santa Barbara has been, well, sexy. Whaddowegot? We have lascivious leader, poetic participants, sublime sunshine, titillating training and great grub. The Canadians down here are all on track two: training for trainers. This means that soon we will be passing on the skills we have acquired here to all of you… and by soon, I mean this summer in Montreal!!! I am really looking foreword to implementing and sharing some of the tactics I’ve been taught, especially those involving work with the media. SFT conferences are meant to inspire and
One more message: S.U.R.F on!
- RT @TenzinL: Incredible how much @SFTCanada has done in 2017 on so little ($). Check out their impressive highlights & show your support if… 4 weeks ago
- RT @tenzinster: This morning outside @cafreeland’s office calling on Minister Freeland and PM @JustinTrudeau to raise human rights abuses i… 1 month ago
- Tibetans and #Tibet supporters gathered here at the Foreign Affairs Minister @cafreeland's office in downtown Toron… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- For more info, check out: bit.ly/sft-halloween2… All proceeds go to fund SFT Canada’s work for the Tibetan movement and youth empowerment. 2 months ago
- SFT Canada is back for our famous halloween party and this year we present you "Nightmare on Bloor St." happenin Oct. 27th @ Lithuanian Hall 2 months ago
SFT Canada on Flickr