We were set-up in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery from 10am-4pm and handed out more than 300 leaftets about human rights abuses in Tibet. Lots of people stopped by our table to sign letters and petitions and even those who rushed by were still aware of what was going on!
- RT @DalaiLama: I always consider that the shape of the future is in our hands. The past is past and can’t be changed, but the future has no… 2 days ago
- Free Tibet! Action Camp is coming to Canada for the first time ever! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Happy Lhakar everyone ! Did you know that Tashi Wangchuk was sentenced to 5 years in prison for "inciting seperatis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Happy Tibetan Independence Day! #Feb13 #SFTCanada #SFTFam #TibetAnthem #FreeTibet https://t.co/bjq0pLLKcX 4 months ago
- RT @AlwaysSonam: Definitely my favorite Olympian - @chloekimsnow. Giving us Asian womxn lifeeeee. Slayyy, Chloe, slayyyyyy! 4 months ago
SFT Canada on Flickr